Comune: Laives
regione: Trentino-Alto Adige
nazione: Südtirol
fotocamera: Fuji Finepix SL300
Contatta:

Pesci (micologici) freschi freschi

Messaggio da mefi » 01 apr 2024, 15:13

Visti oggi online

Il primo condiviso da Marco Floriani è più “tecnico”, un articolo in cui si dice che i puntini sulle lamelle delle Russula sez. Ingratae riportano in codice morse la sequenza delle basi azotate del DNA

praticamente dal macro si risale al molecolare 😅
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

mefi
Moderatore globale
Nome: Andrea
Contatta:

Re: Pesci (micologici) freschi freschi

Messaggio da mefi » 01 apr 2024, 15:15

Il secondo, da un gruppo tedesco, è un seminario di assaggio di funghi mortali. Un’esperienza da provare una tantum. 😅
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Gianca
Amministratore
Nome: Giancarlo
Comune: Savignano sul Panaro
regione: Emilia-Romagna
nazione: Italia
fotocamera: Coolpix P7800
Contatta:

Messaggio da Gianca » 01 apr 2024, 16:00

Magari qualcuno non si ricorda che giorno è oggi cjhc ... xfxth

mefi
Moderatore globale
Contatta:

Messaggio da mefi » 01 apr 2024, 17:46

dagli USA la mortale Morchella pseudophalloides 😅
THE DEADLY MORELS…A LESSON IN CRYPTIC SPECIES

An urgent warning has been given to all mycophagists (those who eat mushrooms and other fungi) not to collect morels for the table as a new potentially deadly species that mimics the black burn morels of the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California has recently been discovered.
In an article in Mycotoxin: The Journal of Fungal Toxicology (Vol. XIII, No. 1, January 2013), Dr. Jacob Joculus of the Department of Plant & Microbial Biology and Dr. Mary Mortiferens of the Department of Public Health, both of the University of California at Berkeley, have described a new species of morel, Morchella pseudophalloides, that contains the same deadly toxins as the death cap, Amanita phalloides.
The new species was discovered during a research project where putative edible California fungi were being chemically analyzed for trace amounts of known fungal toxins. During thin layer chromatography (TLC) tests of morels, about 6% of the black morels were found to have small but significant amounts of amatoxins. These morels were separated from the rest and a thorough study was made of their morphological characteristics and sequences were made of the ITS region of the mushrooms. It was discovered that although the amatoxin containing specimens were macroscopically indistinguishable from the black burn morels (M. sextelata & M. septimelata), there were minor but consistent microscopic differences and a 4-5% difference in the ITS sequences. These differences resulted in the new species, Morchella pseudophalloides Joculus & Mortiferans being named. A complete description of the newly named fungus can be found in the Mycotoxin article.
Although no deaths have yet to be attributed to this new species, Dr. Mortiferens stresses that a large meal of M. pseudophalloides is potentially deadly, and that smaller quantities consumed over a period of time could cause severe liver damage. “This study has demonstrated the existence of potentially dangerous cryptic species of morels. Our advice is that no black morels be eaten—it is just too risky,” Dr. Mortiferens told me in a telephone interview.
WHAT YOU CAN DO: In order to continue their research on toxic morels, Dr. Joculus and Dr. Mortiferens need as many specimens of morels as possible. They have eagerly accepted my offer of help from the readers of Fungi Magazine. I have agreed to receive collections of morels and deliver them to their laboratory at the university. So, fellow fungophiles, this year you should collect morels as usual, but you must not eat them. Deliver or ship them to me and I will see that they are properly cared for. Please, it's for science!

Franco Meiattini
Moderatore globale
Nome: Franco
Comune: Siena
regione: Toscana
nazione: Italia
fotocamera: Nikon

Messaggio da Franco Meiattini » 01 apr 2024, 17:52

Bellini! Ma sembra che il pesce d'aprile sia passato di moda.

Raffaella13
Moderatore globale
Nome: RAFFAELLA
Comune: MARTELLAGO
regione: VENETO
nazione: ITALIA

Messaggio da Raffaella13 » 01 apr 2024, 18:26

:lol: almeno conservano un minimo di spirito scherzoso e sono ben congegnati! FJLFYFYF

mefi
Moderatore globale
Contatta:

Messaggio da mefi » 01 apr 2024, 20:50

eccone un’altro 😅

Raffaella13
Moderatore globale
Nome: RAFFAELLA
Comune: MARTELLAGO
regione: VENETO
nazione: ITALIA

Messaggio da Raffaella13 » 02 apr 2024, 06:17

Da vera daft, potevo cascarci xfxth

Queletia mirabilis
Moderatore globale
Nome: Massimo